A Florida mother was recently arrested, jailed, and released after spending more than a week behind bars during an ongoing dispute over circumcising her son.
“Heather Hironimus, 31, posted bond and was released Saturday night, authorities said.
Hironimus had been taken into custody May 14 after she went missing for several months with her 4-year-old son, allegedly to avoid a court order to circumcise him, according to court records. She was taken to jail on charges including interference with custody, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office.” 
Let’s face it, the medical headlines can’t get any more scary than this one about the jailed Florida mom. When a county judge imprisons a mother,who is only looking to protect her son from male genital mutilation, something is very wrong. The mother, having no recourse, was forced to obey the court if she was to be released form the county jail.
It looks like the medical mafia had a lot to do with this frightening judicial decision process. How else do hospitals all over America get away with performing male genital mutilation, also known as circumcision, on virtually every newborn male. This blind compliance with an antiquated and barbaric ‘biblical’ mandate simply makes no sense, not that it ever did.
For those who are unaware of how profoundly circumcision mutilates the male genital organ, the following excerpt clearly delineates the damage that is done.
Circumcision Removes More than Just Skin
When an infant’s penis is circumcised, this is what is forever lost:• 50 to 80% of the total penile skin system, radically immobilizing the remaining shaft skin. If unfolded and spread out flat, the average adult foreskin measures 15 to 20 square inches, about the size of a postcard.
- Most of the erogenous nerve tissue on the penis. The foreskin contains between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of various types, which can discern slight motion, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations in texture. The amputation of this highly-innervated tissue reduces the sensitivity of the penis to that of ordinary skin.
- The densely innervated Ridged Bands, a specialized, extremely erogenous section of the prepuce located at the juncture of the outer foreskin and inner mucosal tissue.
- Approximately half of the smooth muscle sheath called the Dartos fascia.
- Thousands of coiled, fine-touch receptor cells, including Meissner’s Corpuscles.
- An estimated 240 feet of microscopic nerves, including branches of the dorsal nerve.
- Several feet of blood vessels, including the frenular artery and portions of the dorsal artery, the loss of which interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glans of the penis, severely damaging its natural function.
- Lymphatic vessels, the loss of which interrupts the lymph flow within the body’s immune system.
- The entire immunological defense system of the soft mucosa which produces antibacterial and antiviral proteins such as lysozyme, the same as found in mother’s milk, and plasma cells which secrete immunoglobulin antibodies.
- Ectopic sebaceous glands, which lubricate, moisturize, and regulate a healthy pH balance, thereby maintaining the erotogenic sensitivity of the glans.
- The apocrine glands, which produce pheromones, nature’s powerful, silent, invisible sexual signals/stimulants.
- Specialized epithelial Langerhans cells, an immune system component.
- Estrogen receptors – the purpose and value of which are not yet fully understood.
- The connective synechiae, which fuses the foreskin to the glans while the penis develops during infancy. It is destroyed when the foreskin is torn from the glans during the circumcision operation.
- The frenulum, the sensitive ‘V’-shaped tethering structure at the base of the glans on the underside of the penis, is also usually amputated, severed, or destroyed.
- The protective covering of the glans, which is actually an internal organ. The foreskin shields the glans from abrasion, drying, and callusing, and protects the glans from dirt and other contaminants.
- Loss of sexual sensitivity in the glans. The glans of an intact penis is normally a soft, moist, delicate organ, similar in texture to the smooth skin lining the inside of the lips of your mouth. When the foreskin is amputated it no longer provides protection to the glans against abrasion, or even exposure to the air. This causes the glans to dry out – imagine what would happen to your eyeballs if your eyelids were removed. It also causes the skin on the glans to thicken and harden as a protection against abrasion. This ‘callousing’ effect – known as keratinization – causes any remaining nerves on the glans to become buried under many layers of skin cells, severly reducing the sensitivity of the glans to external stimulation – such as a soft touch. The sensitivity continues to decrease over time, until eventually all sensitivity is lost.
- 10% to 20% of the penis’s circumference, because its double-layered wrapping of loose foreskin is now missing, making the circumcised penis thinner.
- As much as one inch of the erect penis’s length due to scarring, and shrinkage from loss of the mobile, richly-vascularized foreskin.
- The gliding action of the penis within its foreskin. The foreskin’s abundance (15-20 sq.in.) of specialized, self-lubricating skin gives the natural penis its anatomically unique ability to smoothly slide back and forth within itself, thereby permitting non-abrasive intercourse, without drying out the vagina.
- The deep pink to red to dark purple natural coloration of the glans.
- There is considerable evidence that a circumcised penis loses its capacity for subtle electromagnetic communication that occurs only during contact between mucous membranes, an interaction which contributes to the sense of the healing power of sexual ecstasy. In other words, circumcision forever diminishes the intensity of both the male and female orgasm and its physical, psychological, and spiritual benefits.
- Many babies die as a result of circumcision, a fact the circumcision industry obscures and conceals.” 
Should anyone still be unconvinced of the potential physical injury and emotional harm that circumcision inflicts, I would suggest that they witness a live circumcision of a newborn male. Undoubtedly, they will never want to watch another one and would certainly never submit their child to such a cruel and unnecessary surgical procedure.
The actions taken toward this defenseless mother constitute substantive legal grounds for both criminal and civil actions. Everyone involved with this grotesque injustice ought to be held responsible for endangering the welfare of a powerless 4-year old boy. As far as some are concerned, the official government conduct may even rise to the level criminality and ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Circumcision represents a serious assault against the personal sovereignty of every male baby in this nation. If permitted to continue unabated, the entire male population will have been subjected to a babyhood brutality that no civil society ought to ever acquiesce to.